Sunday 8 May 2016

DEAR NASH - 24/04/2016

This one is for my pet dog Nash. I lost him on 24 th April . Someone said to me " If a writer falls in love with you, you will never die" . So that is it. I decided that it's time for my beloved one to remain immortal. and I dedicate this to him.




Dear Nash.....



And my heart doesn't want to accept the truth that you have left us forever. The way you laid there all frozen , sending in a shock of horror into my blood. It took me hours to realize that your soul has left your body and that realization turned out into a moment of sorrow. I couldn't do anything other than stare at you and mourn until my tears found its own way to stop.

I will miss you! I will miss the way you used to run towards me when I returned from school,the way you stood there until I gave you chocolates. I will miss all the crazy fun we had, the way you chewed the sponge smiley ball I gifted you, the way you got upon me and I ended up sitting on top of the flower pot.

My,dear , the mark that you left on my nails when you bit me when yow were licking chocolate from it, resembles our unconditional love for each other. I always spoke about leaving this place for my higher studies. But see what the fate has done. It took you away from me. You left me even without saying a goodbye. You will be alive in my heart forever my sweetheart. I know you are somewhere around me right now. I miss you the most!!! more than mom and dad .


Still waiting for you to return to my life when you take your second birth!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ഏകയായി വഴിമരച്ചോട്ടിൽ തീരാ നൊമ്പരമേറിയവൾ ഇരിന്നു ചിന്നിപ്പോയ കണ്ണാടി ഹൃദയവും പുഞ്ചിരിക്കാൻ മറന്നു പോയ ഒരു മുഖവും മാത്രമാണ് തനിക്ക് ബാക്കിയു...