Monday 20 April 2015

CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF

"OH ! WHAT WILL BE OTHERS THINKING ABOUT ME ?" This is a question that automatically comes into our mind . Most of us are conscious about what others think about us. And then we start to assume how they think about us and most probably come into a negative conclusion and then we start to feel bad. But is it really necessary to think about how others look at us? I don't think so. I believe that one shouldn't think about all these because it is not actually easy to change others mentality, how others look at you. But ,yes, it is not impossible. The only way to change how other look at you lies in how you look at yourself.

If you think you aren't so beautiful in your physical  appearance, just start accepting the fact that you are beautiful.Believe me! Just don't care how others think about your appearance. Always wear a smile on your face, keep it simple, be polite and there you go you are the most beautiful person alive on earth. Physical appearance is not something which actually go over a drastic change when u meet with an accident. We can't predict how long you will remain beautiful or good looking. But what matters is your inner beauty. It is what makes you beautiful. Carry your personality in the most beautiful form. If you are worried about your physical appearance , I've one simple tip which will help you out. Mark my words " Simplicity when carried to extreme becomes elegance". Remain simple but yet very elegant.

Now the next part is loving yourself. Yup! have you ever thought of how it feels like falling for yourself ?
It is the most beautiful feeling. It is said that in order to love others, you need to love yourself. How to fall in love with yourself? Well, pretty simple. Say those 3 magical words to yourself. Now you guys are like what? You will be thinking has this stupid girl tried all these before. Of course i have. Everyday I say "I love you"
to myself and then give away  some flying kisses to myself.  And within days I found that I have fallen madly in love with me.





These are some simple tricks that will keep you going in your life. You will notice that you are not alone anymore. Because you are your own best friend! Talk to yourself , be crazy be happy and enjoy life and mark my words you are going to be the happiest person alive on earth..... so guys change the way you look at yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ഏകയായി വഴിമരച്ചോട്ടിൽ തീരാ നൊമ്പരമേറിയവൾ ഇരിന്നു ചിന്നിപ്പോയ കണ്ണാടി ഹൃദയവും പുഞ്ചിരിക്കാൻ മറന്നു പോയ ഒരു മുഖവും മാത്രമാണ് തനിക്ക് ബാക്കിയു...