Thursday 23 April 2015

RAIN



Sitting on a chair in my yard
I looked up at the sky
I saw soft cotton balls floating
which soon turned into something dark.

A bright light came down
The thud that followed made me jump
I looked up puzzled and suddenly
a splash of water fell on my face

The splash of water had something,
something really very special in it
It made a naughty happy child
in me wake up and dance

I was dancing like a mad girl
I was jumping with joy
until i noticed something-
really different out there

The dry fields quenched their thirst
The beautiful blooms felt so fresh
The cold splash left a smile where
Mr.Sun had left a burn.

It continued to rain until Mr.Sun
came up again, brighter and stronger
The soft cotton balls had now replaced
the dark tremendous clouds.

I was really very sad when Mr.Sun
came up and spread his brightness again
But i was happy when Mr.Sun
surprised me with a rainbow.

Sitting on that same chair
I looked up at the sky once again
I saw those pretty cotton balls
and Mr.Sun who was smiling at me

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ഏകയായി വഴിമരച്ചോട്ടിൽ തീരാ നൊമ്പരമേറിയവൾ ഇരിന്നു ചിന്നിപ്പോയ കണ്ണാടി ഹൃദയവും പുഞ്ചിരിക്കാൻ മറന്നു പോയ ഒരു മുഖവും മാത്രമാണ് തനിക്ക് ബാക്കിയു...