Monday 9 May 2016

MY JAKE

It was a cold winter night when I was wandering in the forest. It was all sudden.. I couldn't remember though ,what actually happened. when I opened my eyes ,I found myself on the ground and yikes!!! something was over me. It was a wolf. He was clenching his teeth and growling against me. My heart was beating faster than ever. I went pale and was fear stricken.But something stopped him. He didn't attack me. Maybe he was lost in my eyes or was I the one who was lost in his. He went away suddenly ....but he didn't look back. Or did he when I turned away?

Years passed by ... I grew up from a teenager to a young adult. But one thing never changed. My search for that one wolf who didn't attack me instead went away. I decided to check on him once again. Again during a night  I set myself off into that dense forest. Since I have grown , I knew the paths better .wait! I noticed something between the bushes. I hid myself behind a tree and peeped . Oh!dear there he was ...but wai..wha? He was undergoing some transformation. Oh lord! He has turned into a human. He is a werewolf!!! run, I said to myself. I ran away as fast as I could. But since he had sensed me he was following me. I could feel the blood rush and my face was red like an apple. My legs paralyzed and I fell.

He found me. I was scared than last time.Thoughts like getting myself killed entered my mind. But what happened was something else. He covered me in his arms and I felt his warmth. And  there in that dense forest I found my guy. Jake was his name. aahh!!! my Jake I must say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ഏകയായി വഴിമരച്ചോട്ടിൽ തീരാ നൊമ്പരമേറിയവൾ ഇരിന്നു ചിന്നിപ്പോയ കണ്ണാടി ഹൃദയവും പുഞ്ചിരിക്കാൻ മറന്നു പോയ ഒരു മുഖവും മാത്രമാണ് തനിക്ക് ബാക്കിയു...