Saturday 4 June 2016

THE FLUVIAL LOVE - The unconditional love of a river

Flimsy I was without him. This time my journey was through the dense forests of Kerala. I envied the wind as it could go meet her love whenever she wanted. I remember the way I had met him for the first time.My sea.

Under the pressure of the hectic sun I had once again transformed myself into vapor and now I was a part of one of those fluctuating clouds. I was enjoying the views. On my way I found someone , he had huge waves, he was not foible like me instead so strong that he washed away heavy rocks. I was staring at him like an idiot. His eyes suddenly caught mine and I looked away. I blushed and looked at him again. He wasn't looking at me. Aaah! The stupid cloud got heavy and it poured me down to the earth. I could never stop thinking of him. Never ever.Ages passed by and I always met him but he never looked at me.

This time I was all set for my transformation. I again reached him and I let a drop of mine fall towards him. He felt that and looked straight up. I still couldn't believe.he...he smiled at me. Then Mr. Sun made him transform. A few drops of him evaporated and came towards me. I should say that it was his small little message for me saying that he too was in love with me and all these years he didn't look up at me because he wasn't sure of what I was thinking.

Don't know what the cloud was up to.Either he was once again feeling heavy as he carried us or he over heard us speaking. Mr.cloud said to me " My dear it is time for you to join him and here I let you". He poured me down again. But this time it was not towards the land., it was towards him.

Now he is mine and  I am his.We are together forever. My sea and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ഏകയായി വഴിമരച്ചോട്ടിൽ തീരാ നൊമ്പരമേറിയവൾ ഇരിന്നു ചിന്നിപ്പോയ കണ്ണാടി ഹൃദയവും പുഞ്ചിരിക്കാൻ മറന്നു പോയ ഒരു മുഖവും മാത്രമാണ് തനിക്ക് ബാക്കിയു...