Saturday 19 November 2016

THE UNIVERSE

Falling in love with the universe made sense , for we are the universe.
My heart beat slowly began to match with the heart beat of the universe.
I felt like my nature started to match with the nature.
And I compared myself to the entire universe rather than comparing myself to others.
It's existence mattered to me.
It's rules... haah!  they are a paradox.
Rule no. 1 : Nothing lasts forever
Rule no. 2 : Everything lasts forever.
Don't expect the universe to give you what you dreamt for,  As it only gives you what you deserve for your actions.
The Universe.... it is just #complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ഏകയായി വഴിമരച്ചോട്ടിൽ തീരാ നൊമ്പരമേറിയവൾ ഇരിന്നു ചിന്നിപ്പോയ കണ്ണാടി ഹൃദയവും പുഞ്ചിരിക്കാൻ മറന്നു പോയ ഒരു മുഖവും മാത്രമാണ് തനിക്ക് ബാക്കിയു...